OUR GREEN POLICY
inlingua Lausanne cares about the environment.
We are aware that we have an ecological responsibility within our company. Experience has shown us that this is essential for the healthy growth of a company.
We not only wish to improve our long-term financial future and company image but also want to involve our employees, clients and suppliers to work with us on this ambitious project.
We sort out and recycle…
- Paper and cardboard
- Coffee capsules
- Waste food products (compost)
- Polyester bottles (PET)
- Light-bulbs and neons
- Toners and cartridges
- Where possible our staff use public transport.
- If it is not possible, we use Mobility car sharing
- Our office lighting uses low energy bulbs (LEP).
- The lights are never left on in our offices at night or at the weekend. Our offices and classrooms have the lights turned off when empty.
- We only use 100% recycled papers for printers.
- We use FSC products for all other paper (envelopes, cardboard etc.)
- Inlingua buys recyclable or biodegradable materials whenever possible.
- All our computers, screens and printers are turned off completely outside office hours.
- We systematically buy Energy Star certified material.
Drink vending machines
- Our coffee machines and drinking fountain are connected to the public water supply network. There is no transport of plastic containers.
- We only use PLA cups which are recycled after use.
- Our soap distributers use 100% biodegradable soap.
- Paper towels are made of 100% recycled paper.